go site Kiely Bros Ltd believes it has an important duty to ensure good environmental performance in all its operations and to provide the necessary organisation, commitment and training to fulfill this obligation. The senior management firmly believes in, and is committed to monitoring and improving environmental performance, pollution prevention and environmental protection and compliance with relevant environmental legislation, standards and other such requirements to which it subscribes.
http://suttonsheds.co.uk/?search=pfizer-viagra-50mg THESE AIMS WILL BE ACHIEVED THROUGH:
- Incorporating environmental responsibility into all operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing and developing policy, by setting targets and reviewing and auditing performance.
- Utilising the best available techniques not entailing excessive costs to comply with the requirements of existing and future legislation, and encouraging those working on our sites to meet the same standards.
- Implementing a systematic waste minimisation programme to achieve objectives and targets to reduce waste, avoiding the use of terminal waste treatment and dealing with it as far as possible at source.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in environmental performance, where reasonably practicable, by setting objectives and targets, especially in addressing the areas of resource use, by reducing energy and water consumption, increasing reuse and recycling and improving solid and liquid waste management methods.
- Being committed to maintaining effective communication systems on environmental matters through training and improved awareness.
- Kiely Bros Ltd will promote its objectives and will respond positively to enquiries and suggestions from both inside and outside the company.
source site All employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their commitment to effectively contribute to the company’s objectives.
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=buy-accutane-in-kingston-pa You can download the PDF version here: Environmental Policy statement 2015